The foundation has played a crucial role in pushing for the realisation of the basic human rights for women, men, boys and girls since 2016 as a community-based organization among others areas of intervention.
for people in need
• Supporting construction of health facilities in places where they do not exist including fitting all the necessary equipment for treatment and care of patients • Supporting people with HIV/AIDS with nutrition supplements including malnourished children • Mobilizing women/girls to uptake maternal and child health care services • Supporting to meet specialized treatment costs for the neediest community members • Promote good water, hygiene and sanitation (wash Practices) • Building and protecting water sources • Supporting communities suffering acute water shortages by building gravity flow scheme water sources • Supporting water treatment. • Mobilizing communities to uptake all health care services by government
• Supporting neediest children with scholastic materials • Paying fees for the neediest children • Sponsoring neediest children • Mobilizing communities to take children to school • Providing sporting equipment to schools • Supporting infrastructure of schools especially constructing classrooms • Provision of Sanitary Pads
• Sports kits, running boots, training tracksuits and jerseys • Sponsoring elite athletics runs • Establishing a sports academy with well-established facilities including a training field, physiotherapy center • Establishment and construction of a fully furnished office apartment for the foundation that includes office furniture, computers, office vans and office motorcycles to coordinate the work of the foundation
Democracy & Governance
Participatory democracy and governance is critical in delivering sustained benefits of poverty eradication interventions and guaranteeing a human rights culture. There are risks of reversing achievements made in poverty eradication efforts if no investments are made in promoting participatory democracy and governance with people targeted at the centre participating in making decisions that affect them. Endemic corruption, abuse of power, ineffective public institutions, limited civic participation and inadequacies in the legal and policy frameworks increase vulnerabilities for people struggling to get out of poverty. We will focus on Build confidence among women, men, youth and their organizations in engaging public officials and institutions to respect their rights and be accountable for the provision of quality and timely social services
• Sensitize farming communities in Sebei about the linkages between food security and climate change • Mapping and Situation Analysis • Development of awareness tools to suit the local communities • Awareness campaign • Promote the adoption of climate-smart farming practices suitable for agroecological activities in the region of Sebei through capacity building and training of farmers. • Establish a resource centre to serve as an information hub and library for the farmers to get the latest information on climate change.
• Establishment of a chain of hotels • Establishment of a health club/physiotherapy centre • Purchase of transport machinery • Build an office for the foundation